Shipping Terms & Conditions
- You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase alcohol. An adult signature will be required for delivery.
- UPS cannot deliver to PO boxes. Please provide a street address. We prefer to ship to a business address.
- We are currently unable to ship wine to the following states: AR, MS, OK, UT
- We do not ship internationally.
- We ship wines at the beginning of each week to get your shipment to you before the weekend. This policy insures that your wines arrive in the best possible condition.
- UPS Shipping Fees are calculated and applied to your order at Store Checkout.
- Weather: We will hold shipments if we are aware of extreme weather conditions, both hot and cold.
- All purchases are subject to the sales tax of the ship-to state.
We want you to be satisfied. If you feel you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact the winery at 408-353-6290.
By placing an order online, I agree to the following:
ALL WINES ARE SOLD IN CALIFORNIA AND TITLE PASSES TO THE BUYER IN CALIFORNIA. We make no representation as to the rights of anyone to import wine into any state outside of California. The buyer is solely responsible for shipment of wines. By placing an order, you authorize us to act on your behalf to engage a common carrier to deliver your order where you want it delivered.
WINES MAY BE SOLD AND DELIVERED ONLY TO PERSONS WHO ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD. In placing your order, you represent to us that you are at least 21 years old, and the person to whom your wine will be delivered is also at least 21 years old. When your wine is delivered, the person receiving delivery will be required to show identification proving that he or she is at least 21 years old.