Join us in the heart of the Central Coast to taste great wines from the Santa Cruz Mountains and beyond. Enjoy sipping while strolling through many favorite Downtown Santa Cruz shops. At Check-in, receive your glass, and a map of the pouring locations, and enjoy an afternoon of tasting and discovering. This walking event will be held on Sunday May 1, 2022 from 3-6pm. Plan ahead for a dinner or movie to follow! Tickets are limited. $40 in advance or $45 day-of event per person
Sunset Yoga and Wine Tasting is back May 8th!
Orders will process on April 25th
Sippers are invited to attend the Sipping Session on Saturday April 30th in the Gazebo Garden.
- 2020 Recess Rosé – A nose of rose petals and deep middle of fresh raspberry. A really smooth finish with great acidity to enjoy now and through the warm summer months ahead. Everyone loves Recess!
- 2020 Teacher’s Pet Chardonnay – Here’s Dave’s latest Estate-grown Chardonnay. This dry, medium bodied wine has moderate acidity. Its flavors range from apple and lemon to pineapple with notes of vanilla.
- 2018 Principal’s Choice Pinot Noir – One look at this wine and you know it’s a true beauty: very classy, like burgundy velvet, glistening and gorgeous in the glass.
- 2015 Valedictorian – Full-bodied and deep with rich tannins. Aged 24 months in new French oak.
- 2012 PTA Pinot – Our “Pinot Totally Awesome” has scents of raspberries and blackberries with spice notes of anise and coriander. Aged 24 months in 100% new French Oak.
- 2013 Magna cum Laude Merlot – A deep rich color with aromas of black cherries and flavors of chocolate. Aged 24 months in 100% new French Oak