Hello Wine Enthusiasts ~ The sun is finally showing itself and we are expecting bud break anytime now! Come and see for yourself while enjoying some warm weather and estate grown wine on our veranda overlooking the Santa Cruz Mountains!
- 2020 Chardonnay “Teacher’s Pet” – This dry, medium bodied wine has moderate acidity. Its flavors range from apple and lemon to pineapple, with notes of vanilla.
- 2020 Pinot Noir“Principal’s Choice” – One look at this wine and you know it’s a true beauty: very classy, like burgundy velvet, glistening and gorgeous in the glass.
- 2019 Cabernet Franc “Extra Credit”– Fruit forward with a peppery nose, smooth mid-palate and spicy finish. One of the best Cab Franc’s we have ever made!
Enjoy an afternoon experiencing local wines, beers, cuisine, and live music at the 5th Annual Taste of Campbell Fundraiser.
The event will be held at the Campbell Community Center, Orchard City Banquet Hall and Courtyard. Proceeds from this event help pay for emergency supplies, equipment, and training in support of our community.
Your ticket includes:
- Wine tasting for up to 24 different local wines
- Wine bottle sales below retail
- Local Cuisine
- Live Music and Dancing
- Local Beers
- Silent Auction
- and more.
2014 “Spring Break” Syrah – Bold and full-bodied with aromatic notes of smoke, black fruit and pepper spice. Stylistically it is round and fruity with a balanced tannic finish.