It’s a month-long Love Fest at Burrell School! Valentine’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Mardi Gras and the Winter Olympics. – lots to love!
All are fine occasions to toast with our new 2006 Ryan Oaks Zinfandel. Also, we love that February is American Heart Month. Love your heart with some our delicious anti-oxidant rich wines!
Here’s what’s happening at the big red schoolhouse in February:
- Friday, the 12th marks the start of the Winter Olympics: go USA!
- Saturday, the 13th, as a prelude to Valentine’s Day, Chocolate Visions will be offering samples of our Burrell School wine-infused chocolates at the winery.
- Also on Saturday, the 13th, join us at Domenico Winery in San Carlos, for a “Feel the Love,” Winter Wine & Chocolate Valentine celebration. We’ll be pouring our chocolate-friendly 06 Merlot and our zesty new 06 Zin, with special chocolate brownie treats. Come feed your inner chocoholic!
- Sunday, the 14th is Valentine’s Day. The tasting room will offer special brownie bites for all the sweeties who visit us. Our “Just Desserts” 3-pack of dessert wines with logo’d n-infused truffles makes a great Valentine’s gift.
- Monday the 15th is Presidents’ Day. We will be open that day with our American flag proudly flying from the schoolhouse flagpole.
- Tuesday, the 16th is Mardi Gras. Thus, we will be wearing our Mardi Gras beads on the 15th. We’ll be sharing our beads and Mardi Gras spirit with tasting room guests.