Psycho Donuts & Witchy Wines
On the Summit 2 Sea Wine Trail in the Santa Cruz Mountains
Saturday & Sunday October 30 & 31, 2010
On Halloween weekend, visit the Summit to Sea wine trail for “Scary Halloween Pairings,” featuring Psycho Donuts creepy-delicious Trick or Treat temptations. Participating wineries are Burrell School Vineyards & Winery, Loma Prieta Winery and Poetic Cellars. All the wineries will be spookily decorated for Halloween.
Each winery will offer devilishly different donuts paired with a ghoulishly seductive wine: do you dare to pair?
- Noses and Eyeballs (custard-filled) – 09 Viognier (Loma Prieta)
- Crazy Face – maple glaze and custard – 07 Chardonnay (Poetic Cellars)
- Manic Malt – 06 Syrah (Poetic Cellars)
- Jekyll & Hyde – 04 Cabernet (Poetic Cellars)
- Kooky Monster – 07 Merlot (Burrell School)
- Mellow Submarine – 06 Chardonnay (Burrell School)
- Headbanger – 06 Zinfandel (Burrell School)
Tasting fees apply. Donut pairings – $3
Donuts also available for purchase while supplies last.
Halloween revelers! Come in costume and get an extra treat!
Note: Psycho Donuts has two locations: 2006 Winchester Blvd in Campbell and 288 S. 2nd Street, downtown San Jose