Hello Wine Enthusiasts ~ We have some great wine specials to kick off the New Year with you!
- 2020 “Teacher’s Pet” Chardonnay– This dry, medium bodied wine has moderate acidity. Its flavors range from apple and lemon to pineapple, with notes of vanilla.
- 2018 “Principal’s Choice” Pinot Noir– One look at this wine and you know it’s a true beauty: very classy, like burgundy velvet, glistening and gorgeous in the glass.
- 2017 High School Sweethearts– This 50/50 blend of Cab Franc and Merlot is the perfect balance of wild black cherry and cedar spice to finish.
- 2013 “Magna Cum Laude” Merlot– A deep rich color with aromas of black cherries and flavors of chocolate. 24 months in 100% new French oak
- 2018 “Honor Roll” Merlot– Admire the deep, dark purple-violet hue in your glass and breathe in wild black cherry aromas.
Wine and Crab Feed 2022! ~ We are excited to announce the 2022 Annual Wine and Crab Feed! Due to Covid-19, this year’s event will look a little different… still the same great food and wine you are used to, but pick-up only.
Grab your tickets before we sell out and take advantage of our amazing wine specials!
Happy New Year, Sippers! ~ We are busy preparing the first wine club packages of 2022. This quarter’s wines will be a Pinot Noir Vertical of 2018, 2019 & 2020.
Orders will process on January 24th.
Remote Sippers, shipments* will go out via UPS on January 31st.
Local Sippers, we hope you can attend our Sipping Session on Saturday January 29th.
We’ll have the wines open for tasting, paired with food and music, in the school house.
*Add a bottle or two (or more!) to your shipment for no additional shipping charges. Email Elena with your questions and orders.
Interested in joining our Sippers Club? Click here for information and to sign up. Each quarter’s 3 bottle set is just $70!
Already a club member? Refer a friend and, if they sign up, we’ll reward you with a complimentary bottle!
Music with Brian Fitzgerald on Jan. 8th
Brian Fitzgerald (7- and 6-string guitars) is an accomplished jazz guitarist and teacher, he draws from a deep musical background and education, covering a wide range of influences. He has toured and performed extensively as both a sideman and band leader. In addition to a wealth of studio and recording experience, he is well versed in both jazz and classical theory and composition, and has had years of experience writing and arranging for big bands, R&B groups, and jazz ensembles.
Music with Gaby Castro on Jan. 15th
Gaby Castro is an Americana singer-songwriter and San Francisco Bay Area native. Her songwriting incorporates the lyrical power of Carole King, infectious hooks of Taylor Swift, and storytelling feel of Jewel. In December of 2019, Gaby completed a Master of Arts in Music Business at Berklee College of Music through Berklee Online. Her latest plans include writing and recording her next album, touring the United States, and continuing to advocate for mental health, women’s rights, and disability rights.
Remember, find all our wines on our webstore & use coupon code Ship75 for free shipping on all orders of $75 or more!
Happy Sipping In 2022~ The Burrell School Family