Hello Wine Enthusiasts ~ In March we have the College Basketball tournament and some great wine specials! Still waiting for bud break on the vines, but it should be just around the corner.
”March Madness Merlot” 3 Pack just $69!
- 2013 Magna Cum Laude Merlot– This Merlot reserve has spent 24 months in 100% new French oak with a deep rich color, aromas of black cherries and flavors of chocolate.
- 2018 “Honor Roll” Merlot– Admire the deep, dark purple-violet hue in your glass and breathe in wild black cherry aromas.
- 2018 Cab Franc/Merlot Blend– This 50/50 blend of Cab Franc and Merlot is the perfect balance of wild black cherry and cedar spice to finish.
”Bold Blends” 2 pack just $89
- 2015 Valedictorian– An exclusive Bordeaux blend of 49% Merlot, 31% Cabernet Sauvignon, 15% Cabernet Franc and 5% Petit Verdot. Full body with a beautiful finish.
- 2018 School Counselor– A special blend of our estate grapes – Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc & Petit Verdot.
Taste the cherry and spicy notes. Enjoy!
Compare and Contrast: This is your assignment for March. In the month of March, we will have a special barrel tasting and case purchase opportunity exclusively for you! Join us to sample the 2020 vintages of the Merlot, Cabernet Franc and the Sweethearts Cab Franc/Merlot blend. We will contrast those with the 2018 vintages. Special case pricing for the 2020’s is $210 per case and the 2018’s will be available at $199 per case.
Noon to 4pm Saturdays & Sundays in March, while supplies last! (More details to follow, watch your in-box.)
Library Reserve Club ~ We have your March Library wines available. Come by and pick up your 2014 Pinot Noir, 2014 GSM, 2014 Valedictorian and 2010 Salutatorian.
Interested in joining our Sippers Club? Click here for information and to sign up. Each quarter’s 3 bottle set is just $70!
Already a club member? Refer a friend and, if they sign up, we’ll reward you with a complimentary bottle!
Music with Hood Chatham on March 5th
Hood Chatham is an accomplished jazz guitarist who has played in the Santa Cruz area with the Minor Thirds Jazz Trio, the Cold Porters Jazz Trio, and Jazz By Three. He his currently performing solo guitar at various Santa Cruz Mountain wineries and other local venues. He studied jazz guitar with Dale Brunig, Jimmy Bruno, and locally with Brian Fitzgerald. Major influences on his style include Jim Hall, Bill Evans, Thelonius Monk, among many others.
Music with BanjerDan on March 12th
BanjerDan brings his unique mix of hot picking’, heartfelt songs, and humorous commentary to The Burrell School Vineyards & Winery on Saturday at 1:30 PM.
BanjerDan (Dan Mazer) is a “banjo-centric” acoustic musician and entertainer based in Santa Cruz County, CA. His music is an Americana mix, rooted in straight-ahead bluegrass and branching out to include folk, country, blues, oldies, and other styles.