Hello Wine Enthusiasts ~ We hope your Valentine’s Day is full of love and wine this year! It is time to spoil that special someone, so check out our great specials you can find online or at the winery. Looking to be another beautiful weekend in the Santa Cruz Mountains, so pack that picnic and come see us. Live music every Saturday from 1 to 4 and open every weekend from Noon to 5pm.
- 2020 “Teacher’s Pet” Chardonnay– This dry, medium bodied wine has moderate acidity. Its flavors range from apple and lemon to pineapple, with notes of vanilla.
- 2018 “Principal’s Choice” Pinot Noir– One look at this wine and you know it’s a true beauty: very classy, like burgundy velvet, glistening and gorgeous in the glass.
- 2018 High School Sweethearts– This 50/50 blend of Cab Franc and Merlot is the perfect balance of wild black cherry and cedar spice to finish.
- 2015 Valedictorian – Full-bodied and deep with rich tannins. Aged 24 months in new French oak.
- 2012 PTA Pinot – Our “Pinot Totally Awesome” has scents of raspberries and blackberries with spice notes of anise and coriander. Aged 24 months in 100% new French Oak.
- 2013 Magna cum Laude Merlot – A deep rich color with aromas of black cherries and flavors of chocolate. Aged 24 months in 100% new French Oak
- 2013 “Magna Cum Laude” Merlot– A deep rich color with aromas of black cherries and flavors of chocolate. 24 months in 100% new French oak
- 2018 “Honor Roll” Merlot– Admire the deep, dark purple-violet hue in your glass and breathe in wild black cherry aromas
- 2012 “PTA” Pinot Noir- Our “Pinot Totally Awesome” has scents of raspberries and blackberries with spice notes of anise and coriander. 24 months in 100% new French oak
- 2018 “Principal’s Choice” Pinot Noir- Very classy, like burgundy velvet, soft on the palate with notes of vanilla and blackberry.
- 2015 Valedictorian– Full-bodied and deep with rich tannins. Aged 24 months in new French oak.
- 2019 Old School Cabernet Sauvignon– Smooth, rich tannins with a blackberry nose and finish. Aged 12 months in French oak.
Sippers ~ Come on by and pick up your February Club wines, a Pinot Vertical this quarter! And mark your calendars for Barrel Tastings in the month of March.
Questions about your membership or want to place an order, please email Elena.
Want to sign up for our Sippers Club, click here.
Music with Yoshi on Feb 12th & 19th
A former Silicon Valley technologist Yoshi Senzaki’s passion for playing the traditional Chicago Blues spans more than three decades. Born in Osaka, he grew up influenced in his younger days by the big blues boom that took place in Japan in the 1970’s. After moving to the U.S. from Japan in 1987, he has been based in Minneapolis, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, and recently back to SF South Bay, where he continues playing the blues.
Happy Sipping In 2022~ The Burrell School Family