Harvest Update! With a week of warm weather ahead of us, we are hopeful to begin harvest for the 2023 season. Come and visit us in the next few weekends to see the winemaking process for yourselves!
We are open from 12-5pm Friday thru Sunday!
- 2021 Chardonnay “Field Trip” – This stainless steel chardonnay has crisp fruit flavors of lemon and grapefruit with subtle notes of white flowers followed by bright acidity.
- 2020 Merlot “Honor Roll”- Rich and full bodied with wild black cherry and earth kissed raspberry on the mid palate with a long finish.
- 2020 Pinot Noir “Principal’s Choice” – One look at this wine and you know it’s a true beauty: very classy, like burgundy velvet, glistening and gorgeous in the glass.
- 2017 Barrel Reserve Blend “Valedictorian”– Flavors of bright strawberry, raspberry and cherry fruit with balanced oak on the finish. Notes of sandalwood, cardamom and bay with hints of licorice and exotic earthiness. With 22 months of oak aging, this is a massive wine.
- 2019 Estate Blend “School Counselor”– A special blend of our estate grapes – Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc & Petit Verdot. Full bodied with notes of plum and cedar with silky tannins. Aged 18 months in French oak.
A nose of ripe dark fruit and spice is followed by lush mid-palate flavors of juicy blackberry and black cherry. Mouth-feel is round with smooth yet present tannins.
Oct. 7th- Grazing the Green
Oct. 14th- Closed for a Private Event
Oct. 20th- Wine Tasting on the Chardonnay Boat
Oct. 21st- Passport Day
Oct. 26th- Summit Wineries Harvest Party
Oct. 27th- Wine Tasting on the Chardonnay Boat
Remember, all our wines can be found on our webstore.
Happy Harvest Sipping! ~ The Burrell School Family