Get those online orders in and receive them before Christmas!
Visit our website for the best gift ideas and secure those bottles of wine to open over the holidays!!! Check below for our Holiday specials and happy shopping 🙂
Updated Tasting Room Holiday Hours:
Our tasting room will be open to the public every Friday in December from 12-5pm! We will also be open December 24th, 30th, and the 31st. We will be closed Dec. 25th and Jan. 1st, however we are always open for private tastings! Book now, any day of the week and anytime of day, we can provide the perfect setting for your gathering. Email kyle@
burrellschool.com with your inquiries.
Dave has gone into the cellar to sell off some of our last bottles left of certain vintages at the amazing price of $25 per bottle. Be the last one to ever purchase a bottle of ’04 Cabernet Sauvignon or ’01 Petite Sirah! Keep your eyes on our Specials Page online because these are very limited and once they are gone, they’re gone!
- 2020 “Teacher’s Pet” Chardonnay– This dry, medium bodied wine has moderate acidity. Its flavors range from apple and lemon to pineapple, with notes of vanilla.
- 2020 “Principal’s Choice” Pinot Noir– One look at this wine and you know it’s a true beauty: very classy, like burgundy velvet, glistening and gorgeous in the glass.
- 2020 Old School Cabernet Sauvignon– Rich dark berries on the palate with a balanced tannic finish.
2006 Port Zinfandel “Deportment” only $10!
The Deportment has tasting notes of ripe wild berries like raspberry and blackberry, buttery, nutty caramel and concentrated notes of dried fruit.
- 2017 Valedictorian – Full-bodied and deep with rich tannins. Aged 24 months in new French oak.
- 2013 “PTA” Pinot – Our “Pinot Totally Awesome” has scents of raspberries and blackberries with spice notes of anise and coriander. Aged 24 months in 100% new French Oak.
- 2014 “Magna Cum Laude” Merlot – A deep rich color with aromas of black cherries and flavors of chocolate. Aged 24 months in 100% new French Oak